I don't know what I am doing still up...but this happens whenever I am on my summer break. I really don't think I like to sleep. I like to be up and awake, even when I am really tired and sleepy like right now. I don't know why I do this. I usually come to regret it the next day, when I wake up around 12pm, and sometimes later. I do hate waking up past twelve; it feels like my whole day is gone.
I don't do this when I am in school, though. When I'm done with homework and studying, I read a little, and go to bed, because I never know when I will be heavily sleep-deprived, or moderately sleep-deprived the next day, and so I try to get as much sleep when I can.
Summers are for staying up late and waking up late =)
I remember as a kid my mom made my cousins and I take a nap every afternoon. I hated it. There was too much fun playing with my cousins. Gosh, we were super hyper kids, no wonder my mom forced us to take naps.
Nights like right now make me feel like a kid again. I'm tired, and staring at a computer screen, and my brain isn't working, yet I don't wanna go to bed yet. I feel like I'm telling myself t go to bed, yet I'm saying, noo, no bed yet!
I think it's because it always takes me a while to go to sleep. There are many days when I think I'm sleepy, and so I go to bed, only to learn that I am up for another hour or two, just lying in bed, doing nothing. I don't like that. usually happens in the summer. On a school day, I'm usually knocked out after 15-30 min.
but maybe...I shall go to bed now. Because I have nothing better to do. And this is such a useless post.
Good night. =)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment